Here is the recipe for 30-40 servings:
· 1 large bundle parsley (Italian or curly, doesn't matter)
· 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled or 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
· 1 bundle cilantro
· 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
· 1/4 cup lemon juice
· 3 tbsp sugar
· 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (about 1 pizza packet)
· 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
· Freshly ground black pepper
· 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Put everything in food processor and blend till smooth.
This goes well with brisket and all kinds of meat roasts, even can make rotisserie chicken from Costco something special! People even eat it with roasted veggies.
From Cathy Park