This recipe is for 30 people.
- Deung Shim (sliced meat) (7 lbs)
- Radish (2 count)
- Crushed garlic (6 cloves)
- Green Onions (1 bunch)
- Sesame Oil
- Onions (3 count)
- Cut meat into chunks.
- Cut the radish in small flat pieces.
- Cut the onions in long strips.
- Cut green onions.
- Slice the meat into thin strips and let it sit in water for 10 min to drain the blood.
- Drain the meat of water.
- Heat up sesame oil.
- Once the sesame oil is hot, add garlic and stir fry.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add the radish and onions.
- Bring the soup to boil, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add green onions before serving.