- 35 Rotisserie chickens (4lbs/ea)
- 10 bags of Iceberg lettuce mix (3lbs/bag)
- Newman Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad dressing (Costco)
- Ranch Salad dressing (Costco)
- 2 bottles of Costco Balsamic Vinegar (~33.8 fl oz./bottle)
- 600ml Soy sauce
- 1.75 cups peeled, whole garlic - pan-fried in oil
- Black pepper (to taste)
1. Cut up chicken to serve.
2. Set up salad with dressings.
3. Make dipping sauce for chicken:
Pan-fry garlic in oil until lightly brown.
Remove from heat (garlic will continue to cook in oil - make sure it's not burnt)
Mix 1.5 Costco-size bottles balsamic vinegar (~50 fl. oz), 600ml soy sauce, 1.75 cups pan-fried garlic in oil, pepper (to taste)