200+ Servings Easy Meal Tyson Teriyaki Chicken, Salad
Ingredients (All from Costco)
- Tyson Teriyaki Chicken Thighs (28 orders - each order is 3.5lbs and feeds 7-8 ppl) **only available at Cal Expo Costco**
- Iceberg lettuce mix (8 orders - each order is 3 lbs and feeds 25 ppl)
- 2 bottles of Newman's Italian/Balsamic Salad Dressing
- 5 bottles of Ranch Salad Dressing
Baking Instructions: Remember to turn on overhead vent as it can get smoky from the chicken baking in the oven --- Split and Bake the chicken in multiple people's home oven.
- Line two oven racks w/ heavy duty aluminum foil; form walls w/aluminum so juice doesn't leak
- pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- lay out 2.5 bags of chicken (per rack, for a total of 5 bags in one oven) flat and even distributed- do not need to wait for oven to fully warm
- bake for 45 minutes or until meat thoroughly warmed
- Completely line stacker cooler with foil
- Take out and place chicken in stacker cooler. Place another foil sheet on top to keep warm
- Secure cooler with masking tape, label cooler "Chicken"